August 22 Contributor Badge - Call for suggestions!

Each month users who post or reply to a topic on ask.replit.com are awarded a unique contributor badge.

In June the object on the badge was sunglasses. In July it was an umbrella and beach ball on a beach as suggested by @not-ethan

Here is the chance for you to choose the item that appears on the next badge! We are looking for something that relates to August in some way. The top ideas will be listed in a poll just before the end of the month and the community will choose the winner!

Post your suggestions below, keeping the community standards in mind! If you like someone else’s idea please use the emoji responses.

2 Likes

An umbrella and beach ball since it’s summer. I don’t know since my only idea is the same as last month. Also I think we should have a 22 next to the name of the month so you can easily tell what year it is from (in ~10 months when we will have more than 1 June badge).

1 Like

A reddish orange Autumn leaf

1 Like

I thought of something. We can add the logo if replit creates to the badge icon since that’s was all month.

2 Likes

Replit Creates would be a good idea.

1 Like

I think that a good idea!

1 Like

How is that relevant to August?

Because of the drought / heatwaves this year some trees are turning red / orange already, so in some parts of the world it might be the right time. Usually I see red leaves in September / beginning of October… and then the fog rolls in… and the snow starts :smiley:

3 Likes