Async replit-bot

it’s trending! let’s go! I’ve worked on this for a year now and never received any recognition until now!!!

Async replit-bot is out

and it’s almost at the top of the community so please like, comment, and subscribe fork

here

update post blurb:
So… I’ve done it… I’ve completely overhauled the code to work with async in every way, shape, and form. The posting now uses aiohttp with elements from @dragonhunter1 's repl (aiolimiter for 5 reqs per second as well as better grouping (10)). It also now uses futures. So yeah… that’s it… I’m done!
Note that to use async you do:

from replit_bot.AsyncClient import Client
from replit_bot.AsyncBot import Bot

4 Likes

yesss

:+1: thanks guys I’ve worked on this project for about a year and I never got anywhere close to trending until now

4 Likes

;-; @PikachuB2005 what do you think

This looks amazing! So glad someone with a :sparkles: QUALITY :sparkles: repl got on trending XD.

4 Likes

sooo close! we need a few more likes only ;-;

3 Likes

I shall do my moral duty as a Replit user.

3 Likes

o7 thank you fellow replit enjoyer

1 Like

AYO @JayAySeaOhBee14 @9pfs1 LET’S GOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Nice! I hope it stays there until my projects overtake it!

2 Likes

;-; ok then, is it replit api but in c?

I might do that, not sure yet

1 Like

:+1: sounds good glad I finally got trending after flopping those 4 times…

1 Like

It’s so funny that the person, “ded-ifying” the forums is tryna get to the top of the community page and trending but I am so happy for you!

1 Like

Are you saying my did you like repl was not quality? :rofl:

1 Like

no he’s saying recently there were low effort ones, BTW please like the project since it’s high effort -_-

1 Like

@not-ethan said that mods aren’t allowed to add manual trending posts :frowning: but I hope we can keep it up long enough for it to make cover page :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Bruh, how do you write so much code in so little time? Also, are the docs out for these new async libs?

2 Likes

I’m the one who’s been creating that :frowning:
HOW COULD U CONFUSE ME W/ @9pfs1 :(((((((
/j (I’m not hurt if it wasn’t obvs)

1 Like

I shall do my duty and like. this is good quality

pain dedication

I just sleep less yk

EDIT: it does