Another way to get cycles on replit

Hey there! What do you guys think another way to get cycles on replit should be?

3 Likes

I think for being on Ask Cycles for particpation

5 Likes

Yes, there should be, especially now that replit will be operating on a system that basically devalues cycles to the point of the Venezuelan currency. Perhaps, as Coding Master mentioned when a person gets on trending.

4 Likes

Yeah, I want other people to comment on this to for the replit staff to see.

4 Likes

I did bring the attention of Replit staff to that back in novmeber iirc when talking about something else related to that. (This was internally so most people cant see it)

4 Likes

So can we increase the value of cycles or give more? Because the amount in circulation is not enough because of how much is demanded to actually… do things

4 Likes

That would increase the number in circulation. If you got 1 cycle per cheer I would get another 2k. And in total it would probably be around 10k being given out at that rate

4 Likes

Yeah, but the problem is the fact that to run your repls, as I have noted, at the current power your running them right now, will literally cost 6 dollars a month per repl, and therefore, that, as I’m saying, will quickly drain people, and no one, and I mean no one, is going to be paying that much, the only way they will actually use it is to inject more of it into the ecosystem

3 Likes

lol you guys can keep talking, don’t make this private. it’s useful for the replit team and others.

3 Likes

Yeah, ghostwriters cost 1k cycles, and I got… 1! 999 more to go! There should be a way for people who don’t spend money to get cycles. I know people can tip cycles on others’ projects, but how often does that really happen? :smirk:

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: You can earn cycles from bountiesg