Announcing the Pro plan: The most powerful development experience on Replit

I can only speak for myself, flexibility of using them as soon as I need without needing calculating cycles. What I like less is that they were 5 4x.
The best for me would actually be something where we can choose and mix dynamically: 5 4x , 2 4x and 2 8x, or 3 8x, etc etc all in the same monthly budget. It gives flexibility of choosing what always on gets boosts how. I personally see no need of unboosted always on but that is me.

For gpu is just the fact that gpu usage is often in small bursts so a finer metering would be encourage usage while a day metering will discourage it.

3 Likes

Thank you, this is helpful feedback!

3 Likes

Yes both were huge things.

Globle boosts

And I am VERY disappointed that Pro is not on the agenda for the town hall.

2 Likes

What color is the pro badge I have to know

2 Likes

Its purple

David mentioned this on the town hall.

2 Likes

OOH more monetization. My consumer brain loves it.

3 Likes

A nice feature for it could be to change the badge color because it’s so expensive. If new stuff gets added I’ll probably buy

3 Likes

True. I’ll buy it if I get a diamond badge and a crown over my pfp circle on mainsite.

1 Like

@anon45021817 Or go to the Ask leaderboard and work really hard to get a crown. This is the all time as of today, but I have been in 1st for day and week before. You can have a short-lived victory.

2 Likes

Hey @antoine, does the Pro plan include the full Ghostwriter suite or just Code Completion? The Pricing Page suggests that it’s just Code Completion and not the full suite which was my main criticism with the Pro plan. But your announcement post here suggests it’s the full suite.

3 Likes

It’s the full suite!

3 Likes

Oh great, I suggest the pricing page be changed to something like “Ghostwriter AI Suite” to make it clearer as it does sound like it’s just Code Complete.

2 Likes

Nah, I meant something like this masterpiece:
Screenshot 2023-02-24 10.33.23 AM

4 Likes

I need that too. Will you pay for my pro plan?

1 Like

Oh. From the description feels like chat was not included fully. Nice

2 Likes
  • Payment: No cycles, upfront payment for a fixed set of services.
  • Bundle content: Don’t care for Ghostwriter (would never use it). Would like the old Hacker plan, in particular the boost. Wouldn’t mind always on reduced to 3.
  • Would pay 15$ a month.
4 Likes

I like cycles because they (theoretically) allow you to earn Replit features by making stuff. By getting tipped on your Repls and by completing bounties, you get cycles which you can use towards Replit features. I personally only have 90 because I got tipped 100 cycles once*, but they can be useful if you actually make cool stuff.

In conclusion, cycles are a way to get paid features for free, so I like them. I’m not paying for Replit.

* Replit is annoying with a 10% “fee” for every tip. I get that this might be useful for stopping people from transferring cycles to alt accounts, but really 10% is too high and what difference does it make if cycles are moved to alt accounts?

5 Likes

I feel like it doesnt have enough for its price, there should be more for is 20$ a month price.

1 Like

ghistwriter is 10pm, plus what the hacker has but bosted meaning this is worth like 14pm, plus ghostwriter chat (probably like 5pm) … when we firget the old pricing, at the current pricing this is priced well.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll let the team knows.

2 Likes