Ai generated links cannot be opened/copied & ram allocation hover glitch

Problem description

the first bug is when the Ai generates links , they cannot be opened or copied which is a bug i assume and the second bug is the ram allocation hover is broken recently, where the hover spots cannot be clicked anymore

Expected behavior

the first bug is when the Ai generates links , they cannot be opened or copied which is a bug i assume and the second bug is the ram allocation hover is broken recently, where the hover spots cannot be clicked anymore

Actual behavior

Steps to reproduce

you can reproduce the Ai bug with prompting the ai to generate random links and for the second glitch u can just open the deployment panel and try to tap on the ram allocation sizes

Browser

Chrome

OS

Windows 11

Device if mobile

N/A

Plan

Core

Thank you for posting here. @earthahuzre1. This makes it easier for us to track and then others can follow the post too if they are facing the same issue.

For the RAM issue, I think I can reproduce this one and I’ll have the team review.

For the AI issue, can you give me an example and tell me if it’s in Basic or Advanced?
I tried asking it for Google’s website, and it did give me a properly linked address to open or copy. Let me know if that kind of test works or what kind of link you’re generating.

1 Like

Advanced and it gave me a telegram website where if i clicked it wouldn’t open and couldnt copy it either

@earthahuzre1 Good to know. What can I ask it to reproduce?

1 Like

i believe that depends on the users code for me i can provide u the screenshot when it sends that, so i cannot give u the exact way to reproduce it but it tends to occur randomly

Those aren’t supposed to work. You need to replace <channel_username> and <YourBotToken> in the URL.

they start with https , so they are , also if they are not supposed to work they should atleast be let to copy

Thanks for clarifying @earthahuzre1. I see both your and @QwertyQwerty88’s perspective.

I think the current behavior is expected, but I’ll certainly let the AI team know that a “nice to have” feature enhancement would be to copy it. For example, place the URL into a code snippet that you can copy – that would be convenient.

i’ve had this before too, had to type the whole url manually which was the pain, a simple redirect would be nice

This is because the links are for files in the repl, not external links. That is why it tells you no such file is found, as Replit looks for a file with the url as the name.