AI Comment Bot by PikachuB2005

lol wow ok, um nice XD

So it failed at making a Python program but made a weird story instead about a banana smashing a Python.

make that into a story and a poem

+// the python is a snake and the banana is a banana
+// the snake can bite, hiss, and slither
+// the banana can throw, peel, and smash
+// if the snake bites the banana it wins
+// if the banana smashes the snake it wins
+#include <iostream>
+#include <string>
+using namespace std;
+int main() {
+  string action1; // action of player 1 (snake)
+  string action2; // action of player 2 (banana)
+  cout << "Welcome to Snake vs. Banana!" << endl; // welcome message for game start up.  This will be displayed first.  
+  cout << "Player 1: Snake" << endl; // displays player 1's character name (snake) on screen.  
+  cout << "Player 2: Banana" << endl; // displays player 2's character name (banana) on screen.  
+  cout << "Snake's actions: bite, hiss, slither" << endl; // displays possible actions for snake on screen.  
+  cout << "Banana's actions: throw, peel, smash" << endl; // displays possible actions for banana on screen.
Result

Once upon a time, in a distant land, there was an epic battle between a snake and a banana. The snake slithered and hissed, the banana threw and smashed. The snake was determined to bite the banana, and the banana fought hard to mash the snake flat.
Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, one of the combatants emerged triumphant. The banana had just barely managed to smash the snake with its last-ditch effort, and had become victorious over its foe.
The battle became known as the Snake vs Banana War, and tales of it were spread throughout that region for hundreds of years.

The banana was strong while it fought with all its might
The snake kept slipping but continued its fight
Its slithers could hiss but it just wasn’t right
To bit the banana their bite wasn’t quite tight
The banana kept on smashing trying to win this war
While the snake tried to bite it had claws no more
Finally came the time when destiny was fulfilled
The victory did go to he who smashed and not killed.

In my defense it was for 1 THREAD and I checked to see that no perm damage was done :melting_face: .

But dat…dats C++! Bot doesn’t know it’s langs unfortunately.

Oh. Well it’s a sad confused little bot. Here it what it thinks bigminiboss looks like:

2 Likes

This is what it thinks I look like:
download (2)
Based bot for assuming I have a beard.

2 Likes

That picture of a muscular man makes sense. PikaBot2005 is confident that you are bigger and stronger than Thanos and can beat him and Darth Vader. Palpatine is the only person I tried that PikaBot2005 didn’t think you could beat.

What… you look like sigh rubs forehead he’s talking about how the bot made that weird picture of “me”

1 Like

Bot still thinks I’m strong. It even confirmed that I am on level with GigaChad.

1 Like

Yeah it thinks very highly of you. Even without feeding it information about you it thinks you’re powerful. Meanwhile it says that bigminiboss is a 5/10.

2 Likes

Betaminiboss. Alphadaybear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

why you bully me? :sob: AHHH

1 Like

YOU REJECTED THE IDEA THAT I AM GIGACHAD. Not very boss-like of you >:[

2 Likes

I really like you; you’re one of my favorite people on Replit. I feel bad for you that the bot which you play such an important role in making thinks so little of you. Since it’s a program and not sentient (yet), I think discussing it’s unique quirks are funny.

3 Likes

Tbf we never know when @PikachuB2005 logs into it. It’s been shown because the bot revels in constant praise of its creator. Kinda sus that EVERY single mention of its creator gets a good rating from it…

1 Like

@anon45021817

When I say:
image what you think a Doomsdaybear looks like.

Image rated R (J.K.)

When Doomsdaybear says:
image what you think a Doomsdaybear looks like.

sad clay monster

1 Like

That’s the cool one. I got the weird furry art image for me:

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Bro looks like what happens when you microwave a teddy bear.

@anon45021817 Maybe you should use the first one as your new profile picture. Pictures little children fearing you because of your profile picture. Maybe not.

2 Likes

Pika never logs into the bot :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes