AI Bounty Applications

Recently I have been seeing many AI generated bounty applications.
I am annoyed as this issue, as it degrades the experience for real bounty hunters.
I also wonder how these get past application checking, as yesterday I found one that even contained As an AI language model.
Here is an example:

8 Likes

I’ve even seen users copy other users applications and then just replace their name!

You can report applications like these using the three dots on the right-hand-side of the application and then selecting report.

The thing is, I don’t honestly know that they are infringing on any guidelines or Replit TOS, that said, I do definitely think it’s a problem, I’m just not sure what action the Replit moderation team will take.

Either way, at the end of the day, if I’m a bounty poster and I see what looks like a GPT generated application, I’m gonna reject it. And most people posting bounties are pretty savy so they’re not too likely to be easily fooled, albeit no one’s perfect.

4 Likes

I have read that application 10 times and I’m more confused than a penguin trying to solve a Rubik’s Cube. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

1 Like

It’s like they paste the bounty description and tell AI “How do I do this, step by step.” :rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.