Add comments to cover pages

Describe your feature request
It would be really nice if there was something like a comment section on cover pages. I know this is a very innovative idea and a feature like this has totally not existed before, but I think the replit team can still do it.

What problem(s) would this feature solve?
It would allow people to give feedback on repls and report bugs. In general, it would make communication on replit a lot easier. Replit’s mission is to build a community of coders, and I think a comment feature would help with that a lot, so why not add it?
Also it would be very nice if there was an easy way to document and announce updates. Maybe add something like an “Update” button? (The updates could appear in the comment section).

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
I wanted to give someone feedback on their repl, but the cover page only allows me to interact with the repl author by tipping cycles / by giving replit my money. I already spent all my money on replit’s new $7/month deployments, I can’t spend even more just to interact with others on this platform

4 Likes

Hey @loyalreplituser welcome to the forums!

Replit just removed this and they wont be adding it back anytime soon. Replit's new Social Features update

5 Likes