Access contents of repl via API

Question: Is there a way to continuously access the contents of the files in my repl via API? I’ve looked at API docs but I’m not super familiar so it’s not clear to me. I’m trying to create a GPT-4 chatbot that has context of my repls. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hm? Doesn’t this already exist.

Does it? I know replits native AI exists but it doesn’t use GPT-4. Or is there another tool that does this? If so, mind pointing me towards it?

1 Like

I’m fairly certain that utilizing the extensions API will enable you to read files.

1 Like

Does that allow access to external tools? Or does it only get access within a replit extension, built within their existing framework? I’d like to host this as a repl that serves a chatbot I build from scratch

1 Like

The documentation doesn’t explicitly state the ability to interact with external APIs, the mentioned functionalities suggest that you could, as part of your extension or repl, make HTTP requests to external services.

1 Like

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.