About to adding a new feature of auto complete

Describe your feature request

What problem(s) would this feature solve?

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request
Sir, put the feature of auto complete in it, it will be very useful, you will not have to remember many classes.It will be very easy for everyone, it will also be easy for beginners.

1 Like

I second this notion, but I think this will be highly unlikely for replit to do this. Because replit has this included in Ghostwriter, they probably wont give it to free users

2 Likes

Replit already has autocomplete.
Are you sure you have code intelligence enabled in your repl’s settngs?
And as BananaPi said Replit has AI autocomplete known as Ghostwriter, and you can get it for 1,000 cycles per month.

2 Likes

Code intelligence uses vCPU tho. And somehow autocomplete uses like 80%+ of it if you autocomplete something long – I think this shud be changed or fixed

2 Likes

Another thing that should be fixed is how buggy Code Intelligence is. It stops working randomly even though its turned on in settings, and only starts working again when you reload the repl by reloading the page or typing kill 1.

4 Likes

File-formatting is rather inconsistent as well (I’m not sure if it’s related tho). I think it should be universally added to any languages that it supports.

2 Likes

Yep. Interestingly enough, when code intelligence stops working, so does file formatting.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree with @anonymt and @ValiantWind. Replit should fix code intelligence. And if it didn’t use as much vCPU as it did, I might be able to code larger project with the free plan.

3 Likes

File formatting uses the LSP service in Goval lol.