About the suggestions if AI

Problem description:
The Ai suggestions is not working as well in c plus plus because the suggestions is showing but there no option to include in my code

Expected behavior:

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce:

Bug appears at this link:

Browser:
Device (Android, iOS, NA leave blank):
Desktop app version (Avatar menu->“Version”) or NA:
Plan (Free, Hacker, Pro Plan):

Hi @Asjad60 , welcome to the forums!
When you see the suggestions, click the TAB key to add them to your code.
Hope this helps!

On mobile, we don’t have a Tab key without installing a keyboard. There needs to be an option in app.

1 Like

You should be able to swipe right on the screen (starting in the area with the line numbers) to fill in the suggestion.

5 Likes

I eventually found that swiping works, but only if the swipe starts in the far left area containing line numbers.

Thanks for the pointer that got me looking in the right direction. I’ll File a bug report to request that the instructions be modified to include this.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, please remember to be respectful and mindful of what you say. It’s important to keep in mind that the person on the other side of the screen has feelings too. Respectful communication leads to more productive discussions & better problem solving.

As a reminder, this forum has a set of community standards that outline what is and is not allowed:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.