About me @functionally

Hello, my name is @Sky, and I’m a 16-year-old python freelancer with a strong thirst for knowledge and a love of coding. One interesting fact about me is that I can use proper grammar to create some of the most visually appealing sentences anyone has ever read. My English teacher is also impressed by the beautiful text I can produce.

8 Likes

Welcome @Sky to the community!

2 Likes

Welcome @Sky!

1 Like

Hello, @not-ethan, I appreciate your warm welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Hello @QwertyQwerty88 !

1 Like

Before you go on me, @not-ethan, I have a question. Is there a way to contact users on this site privately? I’d like to use this intended feature to communicate with other developers who don’t have access to social media platforms like Discord, Instagram, Twitter, and others that allow private messaging between users.

3 Likes

Yes there is. Go to a users profile by clicking their pfp then click message. Though you do need to be Trust level 1 to do so.

3 Likes

I see that I need to enter at least 5 topics, read at least 30 posts, and spend at least 10 minutes reading posts.

2 Likes

Probaly. The requirements for any of trust levelsvels 1-3 are not confirmed by an admin. Those are just the defaults in discourse (the software the forums uses).

2 Likes

I believe I just obtained trust level 1, uhm as a result of a system notification stating:

So that’s very cool and interesting how I’ve already gained a level of trust!

1 Like

welcome to the community @Sky

1 Like

Welcome to our secret cove, where programming info thrives and shadows loom. Also we have really nice staff and stuff, and we also have a showcase category at #general:showcase!

I wouldn’t call it secret, lol!

You’re right, how about ‘darkened’ cuz dark theme is the only good theme here.

2 Likes

Personally I prefer Replit (Dark) because I am so used to Replit’s color scheme lol

Yeah, and dark mode is the only good scheme on any website.

1 Like

Hi @Sky! Welcome to the community! (Repl Talk is pretty cool, you should post it in #general:showcase)

1 Like

Please show me one of your best essays.

2 Likes

Writing beautiful English is a great and rare art!

6 Likes

Hello there, you can call me @sky, but on the forum/site, I usually go by the name “func”. I have a strong passion for programming, where I’ve gained substantial expertise in both Python and JavaScript. My skill set is quite versatile, spanning across many areas including reverse engineering, API development, library utilization, and more. Additionally, I have a solid grasp of languages such as Golang, Lua, and some proficiency in Crystal.

2 Likes