It’s that time of the year again: the start of a new semester. I would really love to see functionality to duplicate a team or copy all projects from a team to a new team. I like to use replit teams for my classes and it would be extraordinarily helpful if I could copy over all projects to a new team at the start of each semester to use as a starting point for the next iteration of the course. It helps avoid having to manually copy each project or each unit. Would this be possible?
You can use the Share Projects feature to copy an entire Team.
- Create a new Team.
- Click on Share Projects within your old Team or add
/shareto the end of the Team URL.
- Click on +New Link.
- Click on the outermost Select All.
- Click on +Create at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the URL into the address bar.
- Select your new Team as the Destination Team to copy all the projects to.
I hope this helps!
Thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for. It’s a little convoluted because I think of “share” as allowing access to the projects/team. Not so much a means for copying or exporting/importing. Thanks so much!
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.