Ability to add projects to multiple teams

When creating projects, I use a master team for each year group and then when the project is ready, I copy it over to all my classes in each year group. This means I’m having to copy each project 5 times per year group when I feel this could be much easier if I could copy the same project to multiple different teams immediately. Can this please be added as a feature to make my teaching much easier?

1 Like

Hi @mrjlivermore I’ve moved this to #feature-requests but can you provide more information using the template below?

Describe your feature request

What problem(s) would this feature solve?

Explain what you were trying to do when you came across the problem leading to this feature request

1 Like

**Description**
Within teams, I have every class I teach within years 7, 8 and 9. I also have a master class for each year group in which I create and plan work and when it’s ready, I push it out to every class. This is proving incredibly laborious as I have to push out each individual task to each individual class each and every week and I’d love it if I could simply choose the tasks I want from the master class and assign them to every appropriate class in one click.

**Problems this would solve**
This would save me a tremendous amount of time as an already stressed out, time lacking teacher this is an invaluable resource!

Hopefully this provides enough information, please ask if you’d like me to provide any more.

Thanks, Jack